WordPress Maintenance & Security
Database optimizations, updates, security patches. We have you covered.
Trust The WordPress Experts
WordPress maintenance, optimization, & security is critical to the success and longevity of your website.
Our work doesn’t end after the initial website design, we continue working with you to ensure the success of your company or organization.
What are the typical day-to-day tasks associated with WordPress maintenance & security?
- WordPress Core Updates – WordPress puts out regular updates to make its platform more secure as well as add features. After every WordPress release, we thoroughly inspect the changelog to see what this new releases modifies. We ensure it is compatible with your website prior to upgrading.
- WordPress Plugin Updates – Your WordPress website will likely use plugins to create the full functionality of your website. Just like WordPress Core, individual plugins release regular updates for security & new feature purposes. We inspect every plugin release ensuring it is compatible with your other plugins as well as your version of WordPress core.
- Database Optimizations – We run monthly scans on your website’s database ensuring it is as optimized as possible. If data within the database is no longer being used or has become ‘orphaned’ from its parent, we will clear those records making it leaner, meaner, and more secure.
- Monitor Uptime – We ensure your website can be visited and viewed 24×7. If at any time we notice your website is down, we take immediate action if possible or inform you of action needed on your end.
- Offsite Backups – Hosting with us? Awesome, let us beef up your insurance policy with offsite backups of your website. You can never be too careful with your #1 sales investment.
- And much more – The above are some common aspects of maintenance but depending on your specific website, there may be other tasks involved.
We support WordPress websites that we develop as well as third party WordPress websites.
We are happy to provide free consultations on our maintenance & security packages. We will take a look at your current site to ensure it fits in with our expertise and monitoring systems.
Ready to get started? Request a free consultation.
Let's keep the WordPress Maintenance & Security discussion going!
Request a call or email to see what we can do for you.