Search Engine Optimization, or more commonly referred to as SEO, is the process of bettering your search ranking for specific search keywords & phrases.
75% of People Will Use A Search Engine To Find Goods & Services
Approximately 3.5 billion internet searches happen daily. Out of those searches, 91% of the traffic comes to the first page of search results. The second page of search results gets 4.8% of traffic and the numbers get worse from there.
If your business or organization is not showing up on page one, your missing out on 91% of the search traffic.
Proven SEO Results
At Bold City we work with each client individually to asses their businesses target market and determine the best course of action to get their website to page #1 of the results. While each proposal and project is unique, our SEO strategy generally involves the below elements:
- Research – This is always first and foremost. Who are the competitors? What keyword opportunities receive the most traffic and will offer us the least resistance to penetrate into page one? These are some of the questions we’ll ask during our keyword analysis.
- Onpage SEO – Another crucial step is making sure your website is optimized to get traction in the competitive market. We will check your page titles, header tags, meta descriptions, image alt tags, internal linking strategies, text ratios, and more.
- Content Writing – Creating original and on-topic blog posts to drive return traffic to your website and keep it fresh.
- Link Building – Careful and individually created back-linking to build page rank and reputation.
- Analytics & Reporting – Sophisticated reporting of results using Google Analytics and other reporting software.
Request a free SEO audit report today and see where we could improve your current websites SEO strategy. Don’t yet have a website? Let’s discuss a web design (link to web design service) & SEO package deal.
Request a free consultation today.