Upwards of 60% of Google searchers will click on a paid Google ad when performing a product or service search.
In E-Commerce, a visitor coming to your store from a paid link is 50% more likely to complete a purchase.
PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns run through Google, Google Shopping, Bing, or social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) are great ways to establish an immediate flow of traffic and customers to your website.
PPC campaigns are great when bundled with Organic SEO (link to organic SEO) packages to create both instant growth and long-term growth for your business or organization.
What goes into our PPC Management Plans?
- Market Research – First, it’s important to determine which platforms would provide you with the best return on investment. This is determined by the product or service you are marketing, your budget, your target market, competition, and other factors.
- Keyword Research – Once we determine the target platform, keyword research is done to determine how we can achieve the best return on investment. Keyword research is not always about the best keywords to market to your customers but rather the best keywords that will cost the least based on competition.
- Ad Creation & Design – Depending on the target platform, we will either create written ads, graphic ads or a combination of both. Or if we’re doing a shopping campaign, we’ll configure feeds to pull automatically from your site.
- Landing Page Design & Optimization – PPC marketing can be expensive if your visitors do not convert to customers. Therefore, we create optimized landing pages that will guide visitors to complete a call to action.
- Re-marketing Campaigns – Often times, our campaign strategy will include re-marketing campaigns that will target visitors who have visited your site but did not complete a call to action. These campaign are typically cheaper to run and will drive back visitors to reduce overall cost of acquisition.
- Reporting & Tweaking – It’s all about measuring the results and ensuring our clients receive a positive return on investment. Our PDF & client management portal ensures clients are able to see effective returns on their spending.
Interested in learning more? We work with clients in Colorado, Boulder, Erie, Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Niwot, Broomfield, as well as across the country to create PPC marketing campaigns that return positive return on investment.
Schedule your free consultation with Bold City.